– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
– How to manage your cookies
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
– How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Book Club Bunch collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, address, name and age of child if inserted into the booking form)
– Card Payment Details and Paypal/Stripe details on the booking site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Book Club Bunch with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Book a club on our online website booking platform
– Email us directly
How will we use your data?
Book Club Bunch collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account
– Email you with details of your booking, correspond with you about the clubs, correspond with you over any concerns or queries, and email you with information about future Book Club Bunch events
– In order to facilitate our online book clubs with our digital meeting partner, Star Leaf, your name or your child’s name and/or email address will be visible to other members of the book club via the registration email sent from Star Leaf. We will never share your data with any other company unless you have given us expressed permission to do so.
How do we store your data?
Book Club Bunch securely stores your data in a password-protected folder on a password-protected computer to which only our Founding Director has access. Employees of the company, such as the Creative Director, will have access to your email in order to process your order. This information is stored in a password-protected and encrypted email platform.
Our company will keep your booking data for three years, after which they will be deleted from our records.
Book Club Bunch would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Book Club Bunch from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, such as being informed of the next term’s clubs, or any of our new ventures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
Book Club Bunch would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Book Club Bunch for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Book Club Bunch correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Book Club Bunch to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Book Club Bunch erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Book Club Bunch restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Book Club Bunch processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Book Club Bunch transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Book Club Bunch may use your cookies to remember site access and any holding bookings within your shopping cart. Otherwise, Book Club Bunch currently does not utilize cookies for any further activity. A review of this process, and any new information, will be updated on this document, as and when a review takes place.
What types of cookies do we use?
– Functionality: Book Club Bunch uses these cookie so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. Mostly first-person cookies and session cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Book Club Bunch has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113, or start a live chat on their website at www.ico.org.uk